Friday, May 17, 2013

One less thing to think about...


Oh. My. Goodness! I believe I have saved myself! I finally placed an order for Acme Farms and Kitchens Locavore box. I ordered the one with double protein. 

And guess what?! Almost everything I need to fix FIVE meals for my family is included in the box. Plus, the meal plan!  Half (if not more) of my trouble comes every week when I have to think of what I'm gonna cook! Now, somebody has figured out what to feed my family and has done most of the shopping for me! All I have to do is go pick up my box -- unless I don't want to and then, I can pay an extra $4 for them to deliver it to me.  Some weeks, it might be TOTALLY worth $4.00 for someone to bring it to me.

See?! My menu + recipes (there are more on back)
And, it tells me what else I'm 'onna need to fix the meals.

I can order all sorts of things from here... Dairy, eggs, breads, etc., etc... You should check 'em out.

I'm already gettin' ready for next week!!!

Acme Farms and Kitchen -- savin' your life one box at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment